Sunday, November 12, 2006

Living in Houston

It has been about nine years this November since we pulled into Houston after living in Chicago-land for 18 years. It was a journey of tears, as we left our older kids behind to carve out their own lives.
Once we arrived here, there was a whole group of new relations to meet and get to know. Believe me the time goes fast when there is family around.
Several cycles later some have had dread things happening, with miracles righting things; some have had breakthroughs. But of course several have managed to proliferate and make new lives out of themselves; Nephews, brothers, nieces and sisters, and the cycle of life goes on.
In this group shown their have been two new babies and two new marriages in those seven years I have been a part of the Houston branch. Today I proudly send my warmest gratitude to those who have laid down their lives for the USA, my home. Without the bravery of the Americans, photos like this would never be possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Glad to see you in action, my friend!